Chic Cosas and other Crafty Stuff

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Call me a Magazine review-er~

Gushing!
So last was Cutting Edge
Okay! Adorn
Is absaloutly the darn cutest *NEW* mag out.From the size, to the fresh layout and fun photos.The instructions look great and I spotted so many of my gals in it!
An interview with my darling Linda @ GET GRAFTY
Susan Stars' Skirt Kits are in there,you can read her blog to keep up on stuff!
Oh oh!And my friend who owns Bits And Bobbins article is amazing!(and she's moving to San Francisco!Hurray!
There are tons more of gals I know in there...I just LOVE it!There is also a very nice looking ad for The Sampler ,(you may remember I was an MTV Style Lounge Pick there earlier this month!)and of course the lovely miss Super Maggie and more!
Thats all for now,just wait for Monday,there is all new stuff comming to ChicCosas for Summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home